Total views : 118
Problems of Development of Islamic Financing in Kazakhstan: Financial and Legal Aspects
Objectives: In terms of the development of financial system of Kazakhstan the issues of implementation of principles and basic institutes of Islamic financing in the financial and legal systems are of much importance. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: In order to define the features of Islamic financial institutes in terms of economic and legal situation of Kazakhstan the basic principles and normative legal acts at different levels and of different areas are analyzed. Findings: Basic institutes and principles of Islamic financing and the possibility of their implementation in the Republic of Kazakhstan are established. The Republic of Kazakhstan is in the process of alteration of acting legislation in order to comply with the requirements of Islamic financing. The main features of adaptation of Islamic financing institutes and principles within the economic and legal system of Kazakhstan are defined. Main directions of development of financial and legal systems of Kazakhstan are determined on the basis of studying the results of research. Application / Improvements: The results shown in this paper can be used to improve the current financial system and acting legislation regulating process of implementation of Islamic financing in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Banks, Finances, Islamic Financing, Legislation, Principles
- The role of Waqf in Islamic financial system [Internet]. [cited 2012 Nov 15]. Available from: http://print.thefinancialexpressbd.com/old/index.phpref=MjBfMTFfMTVfMTJfMV8yN18xNDk5NjM=&goback=%2E gde_1781384_member_185953776%2Egde_1781384_ member_188323626.
- Rezaei M, Jafari SM. Identifying the relationship between financial leverage and cash flows of the companies listed in Tehran stock exchange. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(27):1–13.
- Masouleh HP, Dafchah GP. A study of the factors affecting the financial resources absorption system in Sepah bank and presenting suitable strategies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(27):1–7.
- Trunin P, Kamenskih M, Muftjahetdinova M, Sistema IF. Sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy razvitija. M.: IJePP; 2009. p. 301–6.
- Ikbal’ Z, Vedenie MA, Vislamskoe. F inansirovanie: Teorija i praktika. Singapur: Izdatel’stvo. John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Private Limited; 2007.
- Mukaman AK, Ryskulov AS. Islamic financial system as the mean of diversification of world economy. IV Ryskulov readings «Global’nyj jekonomicheskij krizis: prichiny, realii i puti preodolenija». Almaty: Jekonomika; 2009. p. 1–12.
- Tastekeyev KK, Smoilov SZH, Temirova YA, Arystanbekov KT, Sergazinov BR, Sansyzbayev AM. Place of electronic currency regulations in the legal system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14):1–5.
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on approval of the road map of development of Islamic financing to 2020. Almaty: Yurist [Internet]. [cited 2014 Oct 27]. Available from: www.nationalbank. kz/?docid=784&switch=English.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.